Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Folow-Up Fridays

Hey guys. Thursday morning Matt, Nancy, and Cam were our featured presenters and they showed us how to begin using PlanbookEdu. This electronic plan book is a dandy especially if you like to use technology and particularly if you like simple. Matt did a more full blown presentation but I screen casted a short tutorial (10:45) on some basics of the web-based program. Matt did a fantastic job but for those of you who may have wanted to attend but couldn't, here is the upshot.


Also, when I uploaded this clip to YouTube I noticed a few other video tutorials. I will link them here below in case one is specific to your needs or you just don't want to listen to me.

How to create a plan book:
Setting up templates:
Planbook Explainer:
PlanbookEdu Commercial:
You Should Get This:
Standards:
Introduction:
Bump Forward:

Well, maybe I overdid it again. Or, don't watch any of them and just try it out for yourself. You won't regret it.

Oh, and, presenter's checks are in the mail.

Your Discovery Literacy Team








No comments:

Post a Comment