Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Are You Kidding Me?

Nope.  I wouldn't kid you. 15 people showed up for our first Thinking Thursday activity in James Howard's room.  It was an amazing turnout.  Those individuals got the low down on the Show Me app and some personal attention on ways it can be used in the classroom.  
Now, guess what.  We are having another Thinking Thursday this week (September 27).  The Featured Teacher will be none other than our very own Kathy Burnette!  She will be sharing her infinite insight on how to set up a blog.  This will enable you to communicate with parents and students in a quick, efficient way.  Kathy is experienced and has done this presentation before.  Just listen to what a few former clients had this to say about the learning experience:

"Before Kathy showed me how to blog, I was scared to even look at one.  After 20 minutes with Kathy, I was writing my first post.  She's amazing!"

"I felt like I was stuck in the 80s with all those big hair metal bands. Kathy's blogging expertise brought me into the 21st century." 

"Other than the birth of my children, learning how to blog was the happiest day of my life! Thanks, Kathy!"

So come join us at 8:15 this Thursday in Lab B (upstairs off the IMC).  See what blogging can do for you.

Your Literacy Leaders

Format: iPad, Internet (Computer)
Price: Free
Vender: iTunes, Internet (Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment